You saw a casting call? And want to apply for one? But what photos should you send? Did you know that submitting good photos to casting directors plays an important role? We’re here to help you out.
The best photos to send are those that SHOW how you CURRENTLY look like. Please note that:
- have a good lighting (best if you could use natural light);
- be alone in the photo;
- the photo shouldn’t be from years ago, but as recent as possible;
- you shouldn’t wear sunglasses, a hat, big scarf or a thick jacket;
- women are asked to wear light makeup (if you have really good skin then you don’t have to put makeup on);
- photos of children with face painting are also not good;
- It is best to be guided by a passport photo.
Send at least three photos:
- one from your front view;
- one portrait from the side;
- one full-length photo of the front view.
It’s especially good if you can find someone who can take these photos for you. If you want to make things particularly fine, then one-color clothes are preferred in clothing, try to avoid large dresses and loose-fitting clothes. You don’t have to send professional photos done by a photographer. It is totally fine to use your phone to take photos!
NB! If you change your appearance or your phone number, you are always welcome to let us know.
If there are no current casting calls (we put them up on our Facebook page), then you can show your new photo skills to us by joining our talent database here (if you haven’t already).